Werribee City Centre Pop Up Park
Kick back this summer at Werribee City Centre’s free Pop up Park!
From 20 January to 24 February, Station Place will be transformed into a buzzing summer destination, with live music, an outdoor cinema, food trucks and more.
As well as providing a green and relaxed space to enjoy over summer, the Pop-Up Park will feature a free program of live music, movies and family entertainment.
Sunday afternoons will be a leisurely affair, with an assembly of food trucks bringing delicious street food from around each week’s theme to Werribee City Centre.
Event Dates and Location:
Station Pl, Werribee VIC 3030
• Sunday 20th January – USA
• Sunday 27th January – Latin American
• Sunday 3rd February – Indian
• Sunday 10th February – Asian
• Sunday 17th February – Greek
• Sunday 24th February – English and Irish
12:00pm – 6:00pm
Between 10am – 11am
Please await instructions from the site managers to enter the event site.
Between 6pm – 7pm
No vendor is to leave site prior to site manager exiting approval.
PRO: $90.00 payable in advance or 5% of gross revenue whichever is greater.
GROW: $110.00 payable in advance or 5% of gross revenue whichever is greater.
START UP: $150.00 payable in advance or 5% of gross revenue whichever is greater.
NON-MEMBER: $200.00 payable in advance or 5% of gross revenue whichever is greater.
1. Once you’re selected for the event, you must pay the upfront site fee to confirm your allocation.
2. Upfront site fee must be made within 3 days of receiving an invoice.
3. Failure to pay invoice may result in your position being cancelled.
4. An additional balance invoice will be sent post event should your balance exceed the upfront site fee.
Type of Vendors:
We are seeking a selection of savory and sweet vendors for this event.
No vendors who sell pizza, kebabs or burgers exclusively will be accepted due to surrounding business.
There will be up to 4 vendors for this event.
The expression of interest is now open to Mobile Food Trucks and Trailers only, no carts or marquees.