Based in the beautiful city of Melbourne, Australia, the Australian Mobile Food Vendors Group (AMFVG) is a dynamic team of dedicated professionals with skills finely tuned to providing our mobile catering members with every aspect of running a successful business as well as to create and manage mobile catering events of every description.
AMFVG’s powerful digital marketing platform ensures that event organisations and mobile food caterers who recruit our services gain access to a massive social media reach which promotes and advertises their businesses and events via vast networks.
AMFVG have many years of experience in the industry. Our longstanding and loyal relationships with our clients, partners and sponsors are the direct result of consistent service delivery, a thoroughly professional and ethical approach to the projects we manage and the unfailing passion and energy we devote to each and every member and event we cater and organise.
We aim to:
- Address with local councils and government some of the impacts the mobile food industry has on communities and fixed retail outlets
- Ensure that our continued growth is a positive addition to the local economy
- Create a code of conduct for the food truck industry to ensure we benefit our communities
- Develop a system of mentoring members to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Provide a central contact point for our community who wish to acquire the services of mobile caterers
- Develop extensive working relationships with event organisers and councils to orchestrate world class events and festivals
- Continuously grow and develop our digital marketing network so that event organisations, mobile food vendors, partners and sponsors gain the highest advertising and promotional advantage through working with us.
AMFVG is a proud supporter of local communities & charities.